transportation & food services teaming up!
To service more of our students, we will be discontinuing our bus stop meal service and switching over to Home Delivery. The Food Service and Transportation Department are teaming up and launching our new program; Blue Bird Eats.
If you would like to participate in Blue Bird Eats, ESS Homebound Meal Service or Return To Learn Meal Distribution, please email a request for registration at: email@example.com
blue bird Eats Info AFHS Curbside pick up info
What is Edu Log?
With EDULOG routing and planning, you can easily find the most efficient routes for students, automatically import information from your student database, optimize special needs routing, and get the training and support you need to bring your transportation department back on schedule and back on budget.
Why Use EDULOG’s Parent Portal?
Accessibility. Put essential student transportation directly into parents’ hands. You can reduce extra phone calls for common questions.
Security. Parents access their children’s transportation information with a unique, safe and secure login.
Accuracy. Parents can be confident in the information they receive, because it’s coming from real-time tracking information sent from their child’s bus.
Alerts. Your GPS tracking system lets parents know when their child’s bus enters custom Alert Zones.
Automated Communication. Reduce phone calls to the transportation department by automatically delivering the info parents need.
Messaging. Utilize push notifications to keep parents informed about traffic delays or bus substitutions.
You will need:
· The Parent Portal App (find it in your mobile device’s app store under Edulog Parent Portal “Android or iOS).
· Your child’s name, school, birthday and student’s district id number. If you do not know your child’s id number, please contact your child’s school.
· The district ID number is your child’s student ID number.
· Step by step instructions located on a PDF below.
What this app can do:
· Tell you via push notification when your child’s bus is within a certain distance from their stop.
· Show you where the bus is on its route.
· Give you current pick up and drop off times and locations for your child’s stop.
What this app cannot do:
· Tell you if your child is on the bus or not.
· Tell you what stop your child got off the bus at.